Saturday 8 November 2014

Some words are better left unsaid

So much in just one year.. I would really go mad I feared.
But with you there how can I..coz I'm already crazy for you and I know it every time I think of you and sigh.
You make me feel good...you make me feel all right..,When I feel the world beside me is crashing..when I fear things are never gonna be right.
You give me the strength to live..your words reach my soul and so I can tell..this is why I ever fell..too deep for even me to tell.
I love you..I wish I could say..but every time i think of this I tend to back away.. For I know you'll never love me, I'm not good enough for you..and now that you love someone else its too late for me to tell too.
I shed a tear every time this thought comes to my mind...it aches deep inside but I keep telling myself I'm fine.
I still fear if you ever get to know of this..you won't talk to me ever,...some words are better left unsaid..and this secret too would die with me..forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment