Thursday 13 November 2014

A lovestory that was never meant to be

Was it love at first sight? How can it be..I hardly caught a glimpse of you that morning.
Crowded auditorium..borings intros..your voice was the only thing I noticed & that gave my heart a warning.
Sitting in second last row uninterested I suddenly came back to my senses,...'who is this boy with such a marvellous accent?'my heart thought..no matter how my mind played defenses.
Trying to see your face I looked up but then I just couldn't meet your eye..an uncontrollable feeling your voice had given me..just made me feel more and more shy!
Girls beside me were going all "Oooww"..& I sat there wondering 'what is this feeling new?'
When you said your name at last, my heart just kept repeating it & beating fast,..I never felt dragged towards someone this way before...never by the note of their sound, that's for sure.
Your looks did drive girls crazy there & I found it rather odd,..not you being handsome but me not noticing it, until someone commented and I gave them a 'oh yeah' nod.
Black shirt-blue jean guy my mind registered..'Hope he is in my class' is all my heart said still flustered,..and with joy it did fill when you actually were..controlling my blush I too slowly with the crowd stir.
All day long my eyes silently spent sneaking at you,..not that I was the only one..I could see others doing the same too.
Just by being from a different country you already gained enough fame..and your talents were just a bonus to it..there wasn't a person left who didn't knew your name.
Those were the initial days when I considered you rude coz you hardly smiled..But when you did my heart swooned more..I smiled back & just silently sighed.
So uncomfortable around you i was that I actually ran away from you at times..but my daydreams started having your entries and in the background some music chimes.
I could hardly breathe when you were near..my heartbeat went fast and slow..the more i knew you the more i fell..the crush turned deeper and infatuation grew.
Surprisingly as our friendship too grew stronger..I realised I have to wait no longer..for you were someone who I was looking for as a soulmate..I loved you I now knew but my fate..it happened to be too late.
For the rumours that you loved someone that I neglected turned out to be true..my heart broke and I felt this pain that ppl talk of..all fresh and anew.
And here I'm still trying to get over this pain..,struggling to fake a smile as my tears continuously rain.
This is my story..a love story that was never meant to be..,
Lost in friendship..Love coming my way I could never see.
This average looking girl fell for that young dashing guy..& hoping he'll understand someday I'm still waiting..for his reply.

No comments:

Post a Comment