Thursday 13 November 2014

I wish i could imagine..a life without you

Its been a while since I felt some peace at mind...its been long since I actually meant it when I said I'm fine.
I don't know am i just tired of life or is it just the hangover of losing you..I wish I could imagine a life,..a life where I can be happy without you.
I can't I'm sorry..I can never make myself stay away from you..but I'm constrained here not you..just go away & be happy..and forget me..as the friend that you ever knew.
It won't be easy for me..possibly ever to ignore you,..so please just do this for me..I need to learn to survive without you.
You say love can happen twice..I assure you even if it does to me..it won't be anything like this..what I felt for you.
with all this pain in my heart..and tears slowly breaking me apart..knowing that you won't understand ever..i still wanna tell you.. that...
I Love You.

No comments:

Post a Comment