Friday 22 May 2015

Heartless

Heartless, I wish I was,
To know not what to feel is.
For it hurts to love & not be loved back,
To have feelings, that are best in us kept packed.

You can't complain,
Then it'd only grow stronger.
If you run away from it,
It's gonna stay there longer.
The more you resist, the more deeper you fall.
Never to realise its an endless pall.

Funny things these feelings are,
They make you laugh & cry together,
You sing & dance to the tunes of it,
& cry in depression too lying on the leather.

Some express it & it brings them bloom,
They think they'd never need anything further.
Others don't, it sways them in gloom,
& the gloomy days follow, one after another.

Either way it teaches us lessons,
With regrets & the pain that follow.
Some move on & be stronger,
Others lie there broken, all hollow.

I'm one such person,
A victim of feelings,
away from them I always fled,
& now I believe I'll use my last breath, to say the words that were never said.

Would it be too late by then? Or is it already?
I do not know.
Heartless, I wish I was,
To know not what to feel is.
For it does really hurt to love & not be loved back,
To have feelings, only to be kept packed.

No comments:

Post a Comment