Wednesday 16 December 2015

I can never decide do i love or hate rain

I can never decide do I love or hate
rain!
Some days its gloomy, some days just plain.

The raindrops are like a musical chain,
which binds me in an unearthly train.
Either it relieves or stresses the pain,
neither do i lose anything nor do i gain.

The cold makes me shiver,yet gives a pleasing feat.
Dancing to its tunes,I give away myself to it.
Humming a song, I sway away to another place.
With no one to stop me,i be moving in grace.

Sometimes I sit alone in my room & think of a beloved.
Wondering should I keep the curtains open or have them covered!
Else i put my head through the window to see the tress toil,
Feels heavenly to breathe in the smell of fresh soil.

Its raining again, I can see the dark clouds taking over the sky.
Should I cover myself in a blanket & sleep or should I watch the rain drops falling by?

I really can't decide do I love or hate rain, 
Coz somedays its gloomy, somedays just plain.








No comments:

Post a Comment