Saturday 12 July 2014

I hope all this ends soon.

Things change...people change...but memories always remain..
i'm not saying i didn't try...but the old strength i still can't regain..
Forgetting you would have been easier if amnesia affected my brain..,
coz with each day its getting only worse..i just can't cope with this pain..
I wish i was sensible enough..having stepped into a trap known..,
always knew this would happen someday..but still i let my dreams boon..
If i could ever go back in time..I'll undo our meeting of that noon..,
when i first saw you there...and your voice made my heart swoon..
I only want to let go of this gloom...all i hope is that all this ends soon..
These lingering memories...this untold feeling...this unbearable pain that with time had grown...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment